Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sea Of Czars

Friends, Climbers, Countrymen: LEND ME YOUR EARS. And your heads.

My name is Maxim Zolotukhin. For the last nine years of my life, I have dedicated myself to the arguably niche sport of ROCK CLIMBING. Through high school, college, and two years of professional route setting at the Boston Rock Gym, every major decision in my life has revolved around climbing. Including this one.


Many of you have read my report about the accident that happened to me several weeks ago in Rumney, NH. After much encouragement from friends and family, I've decided to take the time that I'll be spending on the couch down in balmy Florida, and use it to do the one thing I swore I would never do: BLOG.



Since I can't serenade you with accounts of the latest UBER-GNAR TESTPIECE I've been projecting, I will try to hold your interest with topics of a more hypothetical nature. There are several treatises that have been swirling around in my brain, and I will ask you, my friends, to help me elucidate them. This might all seem a little hazy, but I invite you to trust me, and come along for a very special ride...


As we begin this journey, take a listen to this super-jam, one that's often gotten us up during our training sessions in recent years and will be providing inspiration for the theories to come...



STAY TUNED

1 comment: